Join Us This Friday, Feb 16!
Elevated Surf Craft and Kona Big Wave are hosting a free demo day at Mountain High with the Kona Funboard!
What (You Need):Bring your own bindings
When: Feb 16, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Where: Mountain High Resort, 24510 CA-2, Wrightwood, CA 92397
Come hang out at the beach at 7,000 feet! Chat with Elevated riders, including Founder Aaron Lebowits, on how to set up a snowsurf board and hone your snowsurfing skills. Plus we will be giving away some limited edition merch!
All you need are some tasty frozen waves and some liquid aloha 🤙
Want to add the Kona Funboard to your quiver? Enter to win, sweepstakes runs now through March 31, 2024. CLICK HERE!
About the Partnership
- Kona Big Wave and Elevated Surf Craft – two brands that embody the spirit of Aloha - are teaming up in 2024 for a lifestyle and product collaboration to spread the spirit of aloha from the ocean, to the boardwalk, to the mountains. Elevated Surf Craft is producing a custom Kona Big Wave surfboard, skateboard and snowboard designed by a local artist and Elevated Rider, Aigaras Stuart. Stuart utilizes his signature style, while also bringing the tropical and island-inspired Kona Big Wave packaging to life on the ESC boards.
- As part of this partnership, ESC is introducing a newly designed snowboard shape — the Funboard. This model is a new and more accessible board to get the average 21+ rider into the style of snow surfing. The Funboard will come in two sizes (155 cm and 145 cm) and is based on the entry level board for surfers - the soft top funboard. With a tad more nose, less tail this board easily floats in powder and provides that surfy feeling with a flat rocker for effortless turning, and a variety of stance options from center to setback.
- Designed for those 21+ who live with the Aloha spirit in mind, the boards created through The Kona Big Wave and Elevated Surf Craft partnership will be prizes in multiple sweepstakes, they will be available for rent at a number of California locations, and be part of the events where riders can demo the boards and join clinics to hone their snowsurfing skills.
- In 2023, Kona Big Wave, the premium island-style beer known for its refreshing taste, continues to encourage fans to “Bring the Aloha,” this winter by teaming up with Elevated Surf Craft to reach the active outdoor communities of surf, skate, snow and watersports.
- The partnership will kick off December 2023, and you can find all the details at: www.konabigwave.com/esc